New profile posts

I feel so special today. Just discovered someone with a massive botnet (1,000+) attacking a WP site on my server. Didn't think anyone cared.
Hi Paul,

A little while ago I mentioned (I think it was Jonathan) that I might see a significant surge in traffic to my website and asked what should I do so as not to have my site throttled or lose traffic. I believe Jonathan said just to give you guys a 'heads up'. This might happen in the next few days to a week!

Thanks,
John
This here profile post form field got cold from not being used in awhile so I went ahead and warmed it back up for you all.
Anyone else having an absurd amount of up time? Come on KH, I need some job security here.
I feel the same about BlueHost. They cost me a month worth of my time repairing hosting for my clients and nearly destroyed my business. I won't be going back. I'm so happy to be here with KnownHost :)
I get these "Host Gator wants you back" emails and think: You destroyed my business and you want to give me 50% off for 1 month? Gee thanks!