additional increase in capacity like OPTIONAL ADD-ONS

tonyle

HI,
I have been a customer using your VPS for over 12 years. I would like to provide some feedback: Your highest VPS package is the PREMIUM VPS SERVER with 300GB. With this 300GB capacity, it is currently not sufficient for the storage needs of many customers today. The price of SSD hard drives has also decreased significantly. I notice that you have maintained this 300GB storage limit for several years. I suggest you consider increasing the storage capacity for the VPS as an OPTIONAL ADD-ON choice. Some customers, like myself, have such needs and prefer not to switch from VPS to a Dedicated server due to budget constraints and other reasons. I hope for a price of around $10 per 100GB. I hope you will consider this.
Thank you.

HI,
I have been a customer using your VPS for over 12 years. I would like to provide some feedback: Your highest VPS package is the PREMIUM VPS SERVER with 300GB. With this 300GB capacity, it is currently not sufficient for the storage needs of many customers today. The price of SSD hard drives has also decreased significantly. I notice that you have maintained this 300GB storage limit for several years. I suggest you consider increasing the storage capacity for the VPS as an OPTIONAL ADD-ON choice. Some customers, like myself, have such needs and prefer not to switch from VPS to a Dedicated server due to budget constraints and other reasons. I hope for a price of around $10 per 100GB. I hope you will consider this.
Thank you.
Howdy,

We actually do have such an add-on for our top tier package, please reach out to our sales department and they can help you adding it to your package.